Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

air flow sensors and wiper blades

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  davemisto 
#1 ·
Hi,

Guys i need your help !

I have 2001 S500 with around 80k on it. a while ago my check engine light came up. I checked whats the problem and local shop said that i need new AIR FLOW SENSORS. They priced me at 400.
I was wondering if anybody know if i can do it my self? and where is those sensors located
And one more question i want to change my wiper blades. Does anyone know if i can buy regural ones in local store or do i need to by the OEM ones from Dealership. Maybe anyone knows any internet site where i can get them from

Thank you

#2 ·
Most blades won't fit. See http://forums.mbnz.org/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1185322&posts=12 for one solution.

Sorry I can't help with the airflow sensor problem, but if you search you will find discussions on it; suggest a search on all forums.

#3 ·
Hi bk-s500,
Here in the UK the wiper blades from a MAN TGA truck are the exact same fitment as the merc blades are of a lot better quality and about half the price.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.