Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

All Weather Floor Mats

9K views 31 replies 11 participants last post by  JimboE350 
#1 ·
Hi all,
Who has the best deal on Q6680710 - all weather mats, do they fit you e250 well, are the weather-tech branded ones better?

thanks,
Marc

#2 ·
I really love our All-Weather-Mats.

In fact, we have switched to using them Year-Round.

Easy to clean, Nice soft Rubber. The Snaps for the Driver's Side mat (to prevent it from sliding around) is a really Secure set-up.

For me, worth every penny.

#3 ·
Here are pics I promised someone else in another thread on accessories. I think they are more appropriate here.

Weathertech liners in an S212.

They have a new rear over the hump one piece rear mat that I've been itching to upgrade to.

Sent from my MT2L03 using Tapatalk

#11 ·
Here are pics I promised someone else in another thread on accessories. I think they are more appropriate here.

Weathertech liners in an S212.

They have a new rear over the hump one piece rear mat that I've been itching to upgrade to.

thanks for posting these. I may get the rear liners as I'll have two kids in my car frequently, since you said they now go over the hump. For now, I have ordered the all weather Mercedes mats; I would love the liners that maybe go up a bit against the sides, but ultimately I like the look of the mats enough and feel that front passenger/driver can avoid getting a huge mess on the carpet.

Plus, a good brush, Mothers Carpet & Upholstery cleaner, and a vacuum are needed regardless, so ... :)

Reactions: jzchen
#6 ·
Mine are dirty. Last year fall for after school activities my son had football and soccer, (besides the flash on my phone playing tricks with the color). Unfortunately they were on the same day, in different cities. Being one of the fastest cars in the house the E63 got duty to take him from one to the other with haste, because they were almost back to back at times. Sorry if they are not clean....

#7 ·
Mine are dirty. Last year fall for after ................ Sorry if they are not clean......
Don't worry about it, jzchen, mats are there for that reason -- "to get dirty" to protect your carpet. Looks like it works as intended as your carpets are clean :thumbsup::givemebeer:

Reactions: jzchen
#10 ·
Jimbo, I have a 2014 E350 as well, but no snaps on my factory carpeted mats on the passenger side? Did the all weather mats come with snaps that don't snap into anything on the floor, or maybe for some reason the passenger mats from the factory didn't have the snaps?

#12 ·
I purchased a set of Q6680710 mats last week on eBay for $89.95 ($77.95 + $12.00 shipping + $0.00 tax) from openroadmercedes (99.3% positive feedback) who is an authorized MB dealership. I received the mats via USPS 5 days after purchase. An eBay search by this part number will turn up several other sellers for this mat (new and used).

The MB OEM packaging on the mat says "E-CLASS SEDAN" and "W212 ALL SEASON".

- Longroof

#13 ·
If you do get the Weathertech rear liner(s), make sure you get the one you specifically want. (I don't want you to get the version I have if you want the single piece version). The Weathertechs have a part number. I think the one piece ones end in "3". Glad to help in your decision making, whatever you choose. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#15 ·
I've had WeatherTech mats in several of my pick-ups over the years and found them to be both very good quality and a very nice fit for protecting the carpets, etc., but the M-B mats I got at the dealership when purchasing the 212 are every bit as good in quality and fit for carpet protection.

My only complaint about the M-B mats is they're ivory to match the interior, and they're hard to keep clean, especially all those little hexagons shown in the pic by JumboE350 (post #8). That, despite the fact that I'm always detailing the car, never drive it in inclement weather, and never get them stained. The light color just seems to get dirty from the bottom of my dress shoes(?).

#17 ·
I don't have snaps for the mats on either the passenger floor or on the passenger mats that came from the dealer. :eek

#29 ·
so odd. I do not have those on my car, but the mats themselves have the snaps.

#31 ·
A 211 684 00 23 xxxx cap
A 170 684 00 23 bracket

xxxx is color code
7E94 alpaca gray
7H52 greige
8N84 almond beige
8R73 silky beige
9051 black

Just looking at the parts seems like a challenging mod. (Might need to remove the passenger seat.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.