Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Certified Pre Owned Question

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  ImInPA 
#1 ·
I just bought a 2010 E350 certified pre owned last week. What exactly does the warranty cover? I just got an alert today that said "Left lower beam out". If i bring it back to the dealer i bought it from, will they fix the headlight for free or is there still a cost that I will have to pay?

#3 ·
Bulbs are not covered by the CPO warranty or the ELW. Just so you know, they are not expensive and are a DIY job. I believe the passenger side bulbs are more difficult to change than the drivers side (something is in the way that requires taking out a few pieces, there are a few DIY threads with step by step instructions for this. If you have P2, the xenons are a bit more expensive say $50 - $110 each and they are a bit harder to change out. For non-xeon, you can pay anywhere from $10 each to $70. The standard MB halogens are pretty weak if you ask me so I would upgrade to something brighter. Parts.com has them (OEM) for like $7.00 ($108 for the bi-xenons) here: Auto Parts - Parts.com, For Every Part of Your Life

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.