Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Wheel Size for 2010 E350 4MATIC

7K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  BuyingFoil 
#1 ·
Hello guys, I recently picked up a 2010 E350 4MATIC and living in Northern Indiana, it was important to me that this car performed well in the snow. I found that the stock wheels and tires did a good job for this. However, I am looking to buy a set of wheels and tires for the summer. I am currently favoring the BBS CX-R in 19" but I haven't found much in the way of reviews for them so I was wondering if you could help me out. Tirerack.com says that they will fit my vehicle in 19x8.5 with a 35mm offset and backspacing of 6.14". Also, the bolt pattern is 5-112. For tires, I am thinking about Michelin Pilot Super Sports although I'm also open to suggestions. The tire size recommended by tirerack is 245/35ZR19. Thank you in advance for your help. You seem like really nice folks on here.

#2 ·
Wheel info

Look @ Mandrus wheels. MADE FOR MERCEDES. No adapters,shims etc. Just bolt them on. Have 5-6 types. Have had 2 diff sets on my W212,s. No problems and many compliments. Mandrus advertises in the MB STAR magazine. You can buy them @ Discount Tire. Approx $1000-$1200/Set.
See @ Mandrus.com.

#3 ·
Look @ Mandrus wheels. MADE FOR MERCEDES. No adapters,shims etc. Just bolt them on. Have 5-6 types. Have had 2 diff sets on my W212,s. No problems and many compliments. Mandrus advertises in the MB STAR magazine. You can buy them @ Discount Tire. Approx $1000-$1200/Set.
See @ Mandrus.com.
Thanks a lot. I really like the Stuttgart in black with chrome lip. I'll definitely be looking into these.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.