Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Best price for Factory MB extended warrany

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Sebi 
#1 ·
I just purchased a 7 year/100,000 MB Factory warranty for my 2012 E550 4MATIC sedan and the BEST price by FAR, was Santa Rosa Mercedes Benz in California. I worked with Erin from their finance department. Very pleasant experience. Also they were cheaper by almost $2,000 from the next lowest price. Hard to believe but true! Thought I'd pass this info along. Who doesn't like saving money, especially in today's economy.

#8 · (Edited)
There is a law in some states that doesn't allow surcharges on insurance/warranties (Wisconsin and FL are two). Because of this the 15% is often waived. If they won't just buy from a guy named Travis (he is in WI). I can't remember which dealer unfortunately, but just search for "Travis" and you will find a few posts and links to a thread on mbworld with all the details.

#9 ·
New York and California tax everything and anything they can. When I sold my home in NY, I had to pay an exit tax which amounted to over $2,400. Sadly it came as no surprise. NYC and Yonkers, the city of gracious living, have a much higher "exit" tax.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.