Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

sport wheels on 2010 luxury e350 4matic

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  konigstiger 
#1 ·
i am thinking of using 18" oem sport mags to replace my 17" oem luxury wheels. i really dont want to invest the 800 bucks the dealer wants for tpms sensors on wheels i will only be using in the summer. i can get 433mhz tpms sensors from tirerack for $268. will the sensors work from tirerack propery? can i disable the tpms if i decide not to put the sensors on the wheels.

#4 ·
Update

i decided to give tpms from oe wheels a shot. the sensors are 433.92 mhz and are made by siemens vdo. i have an error that states the sensors are not there? Do the need to be activated by the dealer?

The sport mags on the luxury look nice. the tires i got are goodyear eagle f1. Very grippy conpared to the luxury michelins.

#6 ·
Source for TPMS

Not sure of the frequency required, but the best source I found for TPMS is rockauto.com. The website will give you the correct part, and I think I paid less than $200 for a set made by Dorman.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.