Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

MB Service Coupon

7K views 43 replies 11 participants last post by  Coddger 
#1 ·
#4 ·
I filled out the online form and submitted it.

They said my coupon/discount for $130 is on its way.

I wonder how much I will have to spend to get the $130 off? I dod need my brakes flushed and the bladder gave out on my Snap On pneumatic pressure bleeder. They want over $200 for the bladder repair kit.

#8 ·
Has anyone gotten an email back from MBUSA with discount coupon info? Earlier this afternoon I sent in my car info, which was already on file, but have yet to hear from them.

#10 ·
There was a deal like this one 3-4 years ago with no limit as to where you can use it. You can register twice or even more times & it'll still work. It was for $100.00 MB Service coupon then. With some apprehension & fear that it's a scam, I did not register :crying but people I know actually received their coupons within hours of submission.:mad:

I am not saying that this may not be legit or a scam, but if you go through 27 pages of comments, none of the people who have submitted the online form ever got the MB Service coupon back. Can any of you who have registered confirm this? Thanks

#13 ·
I think it's legit.

Skippy
I now believe it is. :thumbsup:Here’s what I gathered:

There has been at least two $130.00 Service Coupon offers before this one in 2016. The first one was last August, then October (Black Friday) and this last one for Winter starting Dec. 21.

It is valued for $130.00 to commemorate the birth of the automobile (Mercedes-Benz) 130 years ago (Carl Benz's patent application was on 29 January 1886) :cool:

It will come in a nice black Mercedes Benz envelope mailed directly from your local Mercedes Dealer where you usually have your car/s serviced. It can take 7-10 days before you get in the mail.

You must spend at least $250.00 on service or merchandise to be able to avail using the coupon.

I can use it in addition to my everyday 15-20% vip discount.:wink

So, there you have it.:devil

#14 ·
UPDATE Re: MB Service Coupon

Apparently, this time around, the $130.00 MB Service Coupons will be electronic sent through your email instead of being mailed at your address in a black envelope.:)

#21 ·
I have Good News!

I waited for confirmation before I posted my responses for non-receipt of the coupon email. I know most of you are skeptical about this not-yet-received “coupon” email. Don't give up yet :devil

Here’s the real story behind this rather confusing offer: It is legit (Yes, really!) There have not been any coupon emails sent out yet simply because there was an issue with the 3rd party Mercedes Benz counterpart who was supposed to send them out. The system was flooded with requests.

If you need to use the $130.00 coupon now, Here’s the workaround::)

If you have a minimum of $250.00 worth of service for your MB vehicle (only), you can go to the dealer you frequent or where you have your cars usually serviced. During the write-up, tell your advisor you want to use your one-time $130.00 customer one action credit for the service when you registered at MBUSA.com. Corporate will check & verify your records, then will make it available to you, again provided you have registered in the offer which begun on December 20, 2016. Warning: For first time service visitors, it may be a long shot especially if none of your VINs comes up.

So there you have it :D

#22 ·
Got it !

Success :thumbsup:

Service appointment scheduled.

I will use it for a 4-tire purchase with wheel alignment in conjunction with the "Tire Savings Exclusive" offer of $150.00. :wink This special offer runs December 5 – January 16. 2017 at your participating Mercedes-Benz dealer. Awesome deal.:big laugh:

Email attached (personal info edited)

Attachments

Reactions: Noodles
#29 ·
I hope this works for the rest of you. I called the MB customer service number listed in the post and kindly explained to the agent that I had originally applied for the service coupon on 12/22 and had not received any response. I then went on to explain that I would be unable to schedule any service by Jan 31st. He forwarded it on his superiors and I just received a phone call that my coupon expiration will be extended to Feb 28th!

Call me a happy camper!

John :laugh

#30 ·
Just talked to MBUSA. Coupon on the way and they are extending the expiration date to the end of Feb.

The rep told me that if anybody got theirs so late to call and they will try to extend the expiration like mine.
She did not promise they could do it for all of them. She did say extension was added because as we all know
the majority of the people that filled out the form did not get a coupon emailed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.