Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

MB Service Coupon

7K views 43 replies 11 participants last post by  Coddger 
#1 ·
#34 ·
Mine is an e-mail from the customer service guy saying that the discount is valid to 2/28 and telling me to have the service guy call when I take the car in. Over the phone, he kept saying that needed to happen so that a verifying code could be given.

But not a fancy coupon as such.

#40 ·
One Service Coupon per VIN

I learned yesterday that this $130.00 Service Coupon deal is per vehicle that you own. I already got one & used it on tires purchase/alignment for my W203 early this month.

Yesterday, I used another $130.00 off on a battery purchase. :wink I was at my dealer for a follow up battery load test. My almost 7-year-old battery’s performance indicated low voltage/amperage on load test done last Sept during my flex service, but has not failed yet. Was advised to drive the car more but early this week, the battery at rest was barely 11.5V even with a trickle charger. Sure enough, it failed the midtronics battery test.

So, I had the battery replaced. Advisor offered the wholesale price plus a Choice One $50.00 off coupon. He said I can also avail another $130 coupon if I wish since this is a different car, different VIN. While at the shop, I contacted Corporate & confirmed that it is indeed one coupon per vehicle that you own. I was sent an email as confirmation before I have even hang up. I then showed the email to my advisor & told me to forward it to his email since I do not have a way of printing it while I was at the shop. Went home on a loaner & came back late afternoon to pick the car up. Saved $180.00 on a new MB battery, paid $317 total - including 2 hood lifts installed & minor ACC resets.:)

A third one, even when extended to Feb 28, would not be of any use for me. Our new car (C300) still has the pre-paid services left as part of the deal in the original purchase.:(

Reactions: hangit
#42 ·
Came upon this opportunity around Feb. 1, and after reading all the responses, I thought I had discovered it too late. Then I figured, "what have I got to lose?", and because some were getting an extension on the original offer, I filled out the request and sent it in.

Well, it came today and I didn't have to speak to anyone at M-B! WOW! Thanks to John (hangit) for sharing and to the folks at M-B for the courtesy as my service is due.

Reactions: Coddger
#44 ·
Came upon this opportunity around Feb. 1, [....] filled out the request and sent it in.

Well, it came today [...] Thanks to John (hangit) for sharing and to the folks at M-B for the courtesy as my service is due.
Another success story :laugh

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.