Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Duraflex

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Extreme Dimensions 
#1 ·
I was recently hit in the front bumper on my 2003 E500. The bumper is totaled, I was thinking of getting the AMG kit made by duraflex. Has anyone had any experiences with duraflex bumpers. Do they fit good, do they look good?

#2 ·
As far as I have heard, Duraflex is a good company and their products are decent quality.

However, just be able to make compromises, just in case it comes and you need to drill holes, because it doesn't line up right. You never know.

Sent from my mind using telekinesis.

#4 ·
There is an E63 kit available from Suvneer. Very reasonable and bolts in place of stock locations. No need for professional install. I actually bought the stock E63 parts and used it to install. Looks like factory. Made of plastic for better reliability over the long haul. Highly suggest it.

Reactions: Noodles
#6 ·
Could you link to the kit? I just looked through your site and couldn't find it.

#8 ·
Cool, thanks. While looking in to that, a few of your E55 parts have stock photos of them on E63s. Confusing to some buyers.

Also, did you pay to have the bumper vinyl wrapped or painted before installed on that C? I see the bumper is wrapped in black at the bottom and the fender signals are wrapped in white.

#10 ·
What? The picture you posted above the fender signals are white, but your website - the same car it looks like, the fender signals are yellow like factory. If they don't come with the kit that is fine, just confused why the differences across the various posts and pictures within your website. It looks like someone wrapped the signals in white vinyl.

Also, you said we get a steep discount. Can you give us an idea of the steep discount we receive.

#11 ·
Got this from ther section on the forums.

Just so you know, getting the inside deal is incredibly easy. You don't have to haggle or barter...Just do one of the following things.
* GO TO Welcome to Extreme Dimensions AND PICK OUT YOUR PART
* PM ME ON THE FORUM
* CALL ME MON - FRI 8AM-5PM (PST) 714-278-8000 ext. 17
* OR SIMPLY POST UP ON THIS THREAD THE PART YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

This gets you the deal you've been looking for.

#12 ·
Cool, thanks for the info Noodles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.