Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Real World Photos Of The 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  mescaline 
#1 ·
You've seen the high resolution glossy press photos of the new 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class, but if you're anything like me, you'd much rather judge a new model's design based on how it looks in the real world. No professional photographers packing Canon EOS 1DS Mark III's; no studio lighting; but rather ordinary, run-of-the-mill photos of a model that's covered with a healthy dose of dirt. And today, that's exactly the look at the 2010 Mercedes E-Class we're bringing you.

http://emercedesbenz.com/Jan09/20_001561_Real_World_Photos_Of_The_2010_Mercedes_Benz_E_Class.html

See less See more
#2 ·
Thanks for the picture. I am inclined to think the W-211 was a nicer looking car from the exterior. I do like the interior, but it is a bit BMWish to me. Not that I dislike I've had BMW's most of my adult life.

#3 ·
I do like the W204 more than the W212. I actually like the W212 about the same as the W221. Still placed an order for a W212 today. :)

How many others are there who have a W212 on order?

My excuse is that I have a W204 on order too (for our family), will be driving that probably when the wife allows. :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.