Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

First Official Photos Of The 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

2K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  novae500 
#1 ·
They're being called "leaked photos," but judging by the number of publications that ran this story nearly instantaneously, I'd surmise they're more of a viral marketing attempt by the ingenious marketing minds at Daimler. Whatever they are, the first photos of the forthcoming 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class are here, and the new model looks pretty much exactly as we expected it to.

Concept FASCINATION headlights up front; a relatively bland, and I hate to say it, somewhat Japanese-inspired rear end. Will it get better with time? Of course. But as for initial impressions, i'd expect the 2010 Mercedes E-Class' rear styling will be anything but adored.

To see the photos and judge for yourself, keep scrolling or click to view the hi-resolution trio.

http://emercedesbenz.com/Dec08/10_001530_First_Official_Photos_Of_The_2010_Mercedes_Benz_E_Class_Make_Their_Way_Onto_The_Web.html

See less See more
#2 ·
Let's hope for better pictures soon. The pics so far show long overhangs which is a bit Buick-like.

#7 ·
UGGH! What's up with the rear fenders...and the "stretched eyelid" headlights!!
Benz's were once the most distinctive cars on the road, thanks to this one, telling one Benz from another is going to be tough!
Love my 211 even more!!

#8 ·
I like the CLS 350 better!

uh... at the top of the website was shown the Mercedes CLS 350... I like that car much better!!! .... a very unique and distinct styling. .. and no mistaking it for some other car, front or rear! :thumbsup:

#10 ·
I have to agree..the rear is a bit iffy. Judging from what's been said so far, the reaction's have been simillar to what people used to say about the 5 series when it first came out. I think it's something people will eventually grow into. H/e it does look like a Buick..hehehe. The Lexus ES is even more handsome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.