Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

211 Service and Maintenance CD-Rom

4K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  vettdvr 
#1 ·
The following screens were taken from the upcoming version of the 211 Service and Maintenance CD-Rom. This CD only covers MY2003 to MY2006. The idea is to make a CD available before the Model is out of production so you have the information earlier. There will be another release right when the model is discontinued.
The CD should be in replication now, but a price has not been set. This CD covers US models ONLY!!!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
First impressions

Finally had a chance to study the W211 maintenance DVD. It exceeded my expectations. Contains all the DIY info I normally need; torque settings, test measurements, capacities, etc. It's easy to find information by topic. Includes a pdf version of the owners manual too.

It only seems to run from the DVD drive. I did not see an option to install it on the hard drive.

#12 ·
I just received mine in the mail and I did not notice whether it is a CD or DVD. Why does it matter? It worked fine in my computer and I could see all of the content on the disc. The part number that was provided is correct. The person I ordered it from had some trouble finding it so I gave her the part number and all is correct.

Jeff.

#15 ·
Ordered Manual

This manual is available as advertised. I went to the dealer today,, "told me they never heard of it". Called the 1800FORMercedes went through new menu.. No fun,, had to use 6 for talk to service person,, then told them I wanted to order and took about 15 seconds to place and confirm order. Call the 800 number and listen for the option "6" I think to speak to a person,, then just order. Easy once you get pass the computer phone system. Jim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.