Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

W211 E-Class Pictures Sticky

818K views 841 replies 357 participants last post by  The Dark Side of Will 
#1 ·
Hey all,
I know I an many more just looove our cars and pics of them [:D]

So go ahead and post some of your pictures!

Here are some of my current star... [:D]

See less See more
#4 ·
RE: Picture gallery

amg-avantgarde - 2/14/2006 3:08 PM

awesome car! i've got one just like that except it's an e240 with 17" lorinser rims and no sat nav. how long ago did you get yurs?
Got it last summer. Imported it from Germany.

Bought the 17" AMGII rims last fall and switched to winter tires on the stock rims.

#5 ·

Here i go with my Pix. Got my car back from the body shop with some upgrades. 20inch brabus replica,AMG body kit,Grill, hood emblem,H&R springs.[8D]

Attachments

#7 ·

1badblacke350 - 2/23/2006 2:12 AM

Here i go with my Pix. Got my car back from the body shop with some upgrades. 20inch brabus replica,AMG body kit,Grill, hood emblem,H&R springs.[8D]
REALLY nice [:D]

I love the brabus-replicas and the AMG-kit. AND the black grill!
Wish I had gotten the brabus-rims instead of the AMGII [:I]

#9 ·

that e350 looks awesome! it looks so posing that it even has more of an appeal than the standard sports package that you can get from your local dealership. i drive an e240 as well and i think it's a great car but mine aint as posing as you guys...a fantastic job to transforming an ordinary family sedan to a very posing mercedes. when did you get your e350?

#12 ·

My car only has 5,000 miles when i got into an accident .Just got it back last week with all the mods.

#13 ·

Here's Mine..

2004 E320. 19" 8.5 front, 9.5 rear LM6 Replicas.. Eibach Springs.. Quad Pipes, Nav, Sirius,Pano Roof

Attachments

#16 ·

1badblacke350 - 3/5/2006 4:56 PM

got some better pix of my car..check them out..
Nice pics. Who did the XM install and what was the charge? I wanted to get XM but didnt want the unit to be seen. They did a nice job.

#18 ·

Here 2 pictures of my E 280 CDI-4MATIC.

Attachments

#19 ·

hi 1bad black e350! just wanna say that yur car looks great! i like the rims and especially the exhuast tips. just wanna ask, did u change the entire exhaust system on yur car or r those exhaust tips? coz i'm thinking of putting some cosmetics on my car. i'm just trying to get other peeps opinion as well. if you could share some of yur ideas, that would b great. cheers!