Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

New guy.

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Wizard1077 
#1 ·
Just wanted to say hello. Finally registered after a few years, sorry it took so long. Thank you for all the useful information you guys have helped us with. Will contribute from now on. Long time owner of a 2000 E55, purchased in 2006 with 46k or so on the odometer. It's coming up on 188k. It's been a great every day driver. I do all the service and repairs on it with the occasional help from my father and this forum, thank you. Looking forward to learning something new. I have posted a few pics of my W210. Thanks again for all the useful information you have posted.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Thank you Sway! I purchased the vehicle with the rim and suspension package already on it from a dealership. I never got a chance to mess with the suspension. From what I can tell they are a Bilstein set up with 19 inch Mahdi Caesar wheels, 245/35's in the front an 275/30's in the rear.

#5 ·
No E50. I live in Las Vegas, and that photo with snow was in Utah on a family vacation. Law enforcement doesn't make a big deal out of little things like that in Vegas, I assume they have their hands full with real crime. Also we're not required to do a safety inspection upon renewing our registration, just an emission test, so you can get away with a lot, like 4% window tint lol. Legally you are required to have a front tag in the state of Nevada, I just don't have anywhere to mount it on my front bumper without drilling new holes, the bumper looks cleaner without one anyway.

#7 ·
Looking clean!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.