BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Mar 2017
Vehicle: 2002 W210 T-modell, E320 CDI
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Strange A/C electrical problem. Help Please! :(
Hi. Firstly I wan't to apologize for my bad English....
I have got very annoying problem with Climatronic. Compressor turns off because of too low refrigerant fill and shows it is about 3 bar. Sometimes it show low refrigerant fill error and sometimes not. But...
- Pressure measured by manometer is about 10 bars, and there is about 900 gram of R134a (checked by A/C expert and it is ok in our temperatures (about 10 Celsjus) and compressor is ok
- I have replaced Climatronic panel- it didn't worked for my problem
- I replaced Refrigerant sensor B12 for new one (Denso) on the dryer- still didn't help
- Voltage btw + and - on pressure sensor is 4,95 so it is ok
- i checked main ground bolts and tehere are ok
- checked temp sensor ant it is ok too (13 kOhm resistance)
- i disassembled K40/2 relay module (upside down and connectors are very well)
Only thing i can't do is measuring ground (car has to big resistance i think- that is why my device don't want to measure it)
I think there can be problem with Z6/16 thing which is called "Ground connector sleeve (A/C system temperature sensors)" which is showed on photo.
The problem is i can't find this thing and how it looks. Can someone tell me how it looks and where i can find it?? I don't understand what to look for. Or did someone else have common problem?
My MB is
210 T modell, 320 CDI, elegance, 2002