Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Replacement rear bumper trim

13K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  MotownBullie Miles 
#1 ·
I'm having a tough time finding this item. I've been searching google up and down but can't find a source. I've seen plenty of places selling the front. If anyone has a good source for these let me know. I really appreciate it :)!

Thanks,
Tabaka

#2 ·
Here is a picture of my rear bumper. I don't care about the actual main cover or the black trim, I was able to adjust them and polish off the marks so they aren't as noticable. The rear middle trim cover is what really bothers me. Any help is appreciated.

#3 ·
Tabaka:

Stuffs like this are usually dealer only or used. However, there are some aftermarket body parts for real cheap but they do not have everything.

This thing will run you a little over $100 if you order from these online Mercedes dealers. When you go to their online catalog, there will be pictures like the one below so you can determine which one you need.

In your case, you need No. 2. Sometimes these are already painted so you can order the right color.

Attachments

#6 ·
tienquang: Please update your profile so we do not have to search your previous posts as what car you have.

The pic below is for your car. These bumper moldings are usually held by plastic clips so you may use a plastic wedge to feel around to see where they are and then carefully pry it out. I have not personally done this on a W210 (hope never have to do it) but done several on W124.

Attachments

#7 ·
tienquang: Please update your profile so we do not have to search your previous posts as what car you have.

The pic below is for your car. These bumper moldings are usually held by plastic clips so you may use a plastic wedge to feel around to see where they are and then carefully pry it out. I have not personally done this on a W210 (hope never have to do it) but done several on W124.
Thank you so very much, I have been looking for this.

#4 ·
Thanks for your help. I found the part number 210 885 02 21. I'm looking into options today. I found it as low as $95.00 and as high as $150.00. Non of them offer paint though. I've got a paint shop next to my office so it's not a big deal.

Thanks,
Tabaka

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.