1997 E 320 Just bought on 6-30-05

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  gaj 
#1 ·
Hi Friends,
Just became a Benz owner, bought a 1997 E320 with 72,000
mile with Carfax Guarantee also, purchased Basic GMPP
2 yr. or 24,000 mile warranty. I paid $11,500.00 for the
car. All the function works great! Engine looks great as
well. Friend of mine has Dealer License and stated I got a great deal. Any thoughts? Any problems that I might
have to look out? (No ASR but, has a CD changer option)

F.Y.I. ; the day I went to go pick up the car it was pouring raining; good thing I made sure there were no
leaking from moon roof or trunk.[:D]

#4 ·
That's a good price. I paid $13,900 for 97 320 with 39K miles. it has ASR, Premium (Bose) audio and Lumber Support though.

How much did the warrenty cost. For me it was Platinum coverage (includes seals and gasketts, and electronics too) $2,900 for extra 4 years/48,000 miles. I was always wondering if I paid too much for warrenty. Little too high, but worth the piece of mind.

#5 ·
gaj - 7/4/2005 11:47 PM

That's a good price. I paid $13,900 for 97 320 with 39K miles. it has ASR, Premium (Bose) audio and Lumber Support though.

How much did the warrenty cost. For me it was Platinum coverage (includes seals and gasketts, and electronics too) $2,900 for extra 4 years/48,000 miles. I was always wondering if I paid too much for warrenty. Little too high, but worth the piece of mind.
$2900 sounds great. I paid half that for 1 year w/AAA
I do like the fact that they pay quickly and fairly - I don't need to worry. What company did you use?

#6 ·
My warranty is thru G.M.P.P. Basic Plan which is 24/24,000 which I paid 2,450.00 think I paid too much
for it. I just bought it...well its G.M. (brandname)
but, thinking now maybe I should have shop arounded.
anyway, thanks everyone for their input.
------I have brand new M Class Wheel 17" 8.5 MM does anyone wants to buy them?----email me Andrewedgecore@yahoo.com make me offer (they retail them
for 740.00)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.