Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

brabus replicas?

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Babushka 
#1 ·
hey guys.. new member here.... i'm thinking about getting the brabus replicas for my 01 e320. i;d like to get the 19's, but for comfort will go with 18's. i also am planning to get the eibach sport springs with koni shocks... anyone have this setup, how does it ride? btw, where do you get the brabus mb vi replicas?

#5 ·
thaithai03 - 7/3/2005 5:19 AM

hey guys.. new member here.... i'm thinking about getting the brabus replicas for my 01 e320. i;d like to get the 19's, but for comfort will go with 18's. i also am planning to get the eibach sport springs with koni shocks... anyone have this setup, how does it ride? btw, where do you get the brabus mb vi replicas?
My setup is 18 inch carlssons with Eibach springs (standard shocks for now) and the ride is still as smooth as ever, though i could use upgraded shocks & an antirollbar sometimes.

#6 ·
IMO
If you are lowering and changing to more agressive shocks, what comfort will 18"s give you in place of 19"s.

I had 19" Monoblock V replicas, Bilstien Sport shocks, H&R sports springs, Pad #1, and 1/4 of a coil cut on the front. It handled better than my BMW 740i. The comfort is a very argumentative subject. I was very happy with the little stiffer setup, to me it was more comfortable.

It's a good thing you are going for Monoblock VI, because the replicas are made staggered 8.5 front and 9.5 rear. Monoblock V replicas were only made 8.5 all around so I had to spend more to get a spacer for the rear.

Although I would recommend 18"s if you race, 19" look a lot better and ride is not THAT much different. When you go to 20"s then you will feel it plenty.

Just my opinion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.