Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Rear end axel - What is this part name? Is it supposed to be this loose?

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  SuperChargerE55 
#1 ·
hey dear members, hope somebody can tell me this part name and if it is supposed to be this loose?
Is very loose I used no force what so ever but can wriggle so easily..

(replacing Stabilizer + bushings) want take this part as well, is the one that is connected to the Stabilizer-Bar
"Is this the TIE ROD" ?
(Installing adjustable camber kit rear)

Video
View My Video
:confused::confused:

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
got it:)

Thanks brother was a bit unclear for me hence what you explain yourself hence I had problem determent, need it for part ordering ;)

Huge thanks mate, huge thanks..
NB another drive drove into me yesterday on the parking lot, he comes from parking our right side, head all turned while driving straight out on the road into me BANG My right front new painted Rim, Fender just replaced 2 months ago + front bumper, so emotional damn ... Well shite happens insurance matter now :):(

#5 · (Edited)
yes

Yes rust on surface is what you see hence swapping it out ;)
Camber arms replacing with adjustable. Is why I am asking mate..
Now I am done with cosmetic in/out. Lowering suspension installed last year, dampers / springs. Unfortunate didn't had money so had to wait. Now I am doing the camber, antiroll bar, tie rod the whole rear front axel brakes to ventilated brakes on the way..

Car is very stiff trust me, no rolling or anything, sad thing I got hit by another car yesterday we have right side driving here, he came from my right side forgot to brake but had he´s head turned all the way to the right while yanking the steering wheel so turn straight out on the road into me...
A lousy Saturday trust me got PISSED of lol the poor guy was shaking all over, thank good I have 3 witness so all is good, just cosmetic like some say... huuh I want to cry just had both front fenders replaced with new once, hood repainted and my brabus rims to, cry cry cry:crying

Before yesterday buuh.

After idiot hit me :crying:crying:crying:crying

NB Trust me no rust elsewhere 200%

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.