BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Apr 2009
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
FSS Reset - 2002 CLK320
Flexible Service System Reset in plain English - step by step procedure for 2002 CLK320:
1. With doors closed turn the electronic key in steering lock to position 2.
2. With the lower left buttons on the steering wheel select the trip odometer and main odometer display.
3. With the upper left buttons on the steering wheel select the Service (A/B) interval message.
4. Press and hold button 'R' on the instrument cluster. The multifunction display will display the question: "DO YOU WANT TO RESET SERVICE INTERVAL? - CONFIRM BY PRESSING R"
5. Press and hold button 'R' on the instrument cluster again until a signal sounds. The message 'SERVICE INTERVAL HAS BEEN RESET' appears in the multifunction display. The new service indicator is displayed with the reset distance of 10,000 miles.