Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

REMUS Cat Back Sport Exhaust W204 C63 AMG

3K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  RemusUSA 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone,

My name is Mike and I am the sales manager here at REMUS USA. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. We are excited to be a part of the Benz World community. For those who are unfamiliar with us we have been producing hand crafted sport exhausts at our factory in Bärnbach Austria since 1990.

REMUS is the OEM supplier to manufacturers such as BMW, Mercedes AMG, Porsche, Volkswagen, McLaren and tuners such as Brabus, ABT and AC-Schnitzer. This allows access to shared CAD files for fully automated quick and accurate fitment using the factory mounting points. If you currently have a stock AMG there is a good chance that exhaust is produced by us.

The REMUS cat-back solution for the Mercedes Benz C-class type W204 C63 AMG is designed to work in perfect cooperation with the stock catalytic converter of the engine. Reduced back pressure and optimized flow dynamics grant a significant increase in power and torque in combination with the well-known sonorous REMUS sound. Due to lightweight construction and sophisticated materials, a reduction in weight can be seen in comparison to the stock exhaust system.

No vehicle modifications are required!
Original tube Ø 65 mm
REMUS tube Ø 70 mm

Please feel free to PM me with any questions. You can also order directly from many of our partners throughout the US. Please view our website Find a dealer Car to locate a trusted dealer in your area.

509511 0500 L/R

0446 70CS

0446 70SG

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.