Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

iPod Integration

3K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  acarter53 
#1 ·
Hey everyone!

I have a 2009 C300 with the iPod integration kit in the glove box. I purchased a Naxa NAB4000 Bluetooth Wireless Receiver and Adapter thinking it would connect via bluetooth to my phone thus playing my music in my car.. I was wrong. I've decided to purchase an iPod with a 30-pin dock connector as that is what is in the glove box however I don't want to spend a lot of money on an iPod so I'm purchasing it off eBay. Has anyone used an iPod with their C300 and had it actually work? I don't want to keep purchasing things to make it work if it's not going to.

#2 ·
Hey everyone!

I have a 2009 C300 with the iPod integration kit in the glove box. I purchased a Naxa NAB4000 Bluetooth Wireless Receiver and Adapter thinking it would connect via bluetooth to my phone thus playing my music in my car.. I was wrong. I've decided to purchase an iPod with a 30-pin dock connector as that is what is in the glove box however I don't want to spend a lot of money on an iPod so I'm purchasing it off eBay. Has anyone used an iPod with their C300 and had it actually work? I don't want to keep purchasing things to make it work if it's not going to.

It works for me on mine 08 c300 as part of the package at purchase. Or you can open the passenger side panel and connect a 6ft, 3.5mm audio cable and use it as an auxiliary. It's the cheapest way to play music with 3.5mm audio jack. I learned after my iPod failed to play.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#3 ·
Yes, have my 20GB iPod in my C300 glove box now. Keep in mind that you will not be able to control the iPod using the COMAND interface (if you have it). You will only be able to control it using the steering wheel buttons.

#5 · (Edited)
Hey there,

I have iPod integration kit fitted by Comand Online after 3 months of delivery of new car. This plugs into the socket in the glovebox and gives full control though the Comand control wheel and displays on the motorized screen, not just in front of the steering wheel. I've used the same 120 gB iPod Classic with it since then (2009) and its still going strong. Great add-on and really pleased with it playing through my factory Harmon Kardon sound system (now with upgraded Morel speakers).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.