Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

W204-specific for sale/wanted sticky

95K views 71 replies 42 participants last post by  thesunscreens 
#1 ·
NEW OEM Front Wheel ABS Sensor For Sale

I Have this ABS sensor left If anyone is Interested Msg me with an offer. The part Number is 2045400517

Attachments

See less See more
#31 ·
FS : W216 W219 W211 Sirius XM radio receiver module

For sale sirius xm radio receiver with oem bracket pulled it out from my 2007 CL600 I do not have XM radio in my country so I am selling it for $150 shipped

Attachments

#35 ·
Do you have any photos that we can reference too? I dont really want to ask for something that might not even work for my car. I really do appraite you posting here though.

Reactions: jporrata
#37 · (Edited)
For Sale: W204 - 2012 C300 All-weather Rubber Floor Mats

Selling my all-season original MB floor mats (fits 2008 to 2014 models), which are still in excellent condition. Yes, I've used them for couple of months before I sold my vehicle. I took great care of my car and its accessories. You can look at all pictures (front and back sides) and you'll know that these mats are still in great shape and condition. I've cleaned them up before posting them for sale (not that they were any dirty).
I bought them from MB dealership for $120. asking $75 plus $10 shipping.
Send me a message if you have any questions. Thanks. :smile

Attachments

#38 ·
2014 Mercedes-Benz C250 Coupe Lease - Lease a Mercedes-Benz C250 for $497.00 per month - Saint Petersburg, Florida 33714 - 2014 Mercedes C250 Lease - Mercedes-Benz C250 Lease - 2014 Mercedes-Benz C250 Lease Special - Lease Promotion on Mercedes-Benz

Hi! I am new to posting in this forum, but I have stalked it for the last two years.

I have a beautiful 2014 C250 Coupe ...black with black leather, navi, heated seats, AMG wheels, etc. up on LeaseTrader.

I just began law school and had to take a lower paying job and it doesn't make sense for me to have this car anymore.

I put $3,500 down and it has 14 months left on the lease at only *** $497 a month *** I only drove it 18,000 miles, so it has 18,000 left to go!

There's a $545 transfer fee and $50 app fee to apply and transfer to you (or someone you know) and each wheel has a little curb rash (I work on the beach where there was a lot of construction for a while and it was inevitable) and I really need out of the lease so I am not asking for any down payment.

If you or someone you know is interested in driving this beautiful Benz, please let me know... Thank you!

#39 ·
Hi, I'm selling a set of W204 lowering springs. I never installed them on my car before I sold it.
They are made by Vogltand Germany. The springs are powder coated purple and lower the car about 1.5-2 inches.
I am based in Canada but can ship to the U.S. if needed.

I'm only asking $200 USD plus shipping, I just need them gone. I originally paid $350 plus shipping to my door.

Attachments

#40 ·
Thank you and But we have to separate...

It has been an excellent with journey with my 2008 c300 4matic. It has been zero problem since day one to now @ 113k miles. You will be greatly missed. I will be leaving w204, but I will always be popping in/out for any updates or any questions I can help out.

We purchased the 2016 GLE 350 after test drove the GLC 300. GLC is a great CUV. However, our family have grew over the year and we needed more room in rear. For a little more $$ we decided it would be best to go for the GLE350, that what we did and we can't wait for delivery next weekend!!! ?

I'll be sell all of w204 parts: such as side window deflector, OEM stagger wheels (4), backup rear camera, eyebrows LED bulbs, in cabinet air filter as well as engine air filter (OEM). Please stay tune or PM to see what parts is available.

Thank you Very much for ALL the helps.

Send from pigeon mail...

#41 · (Edited)
It has been an excellent with journey with my 2008 c300 4matic. It has been zero problem since day one to now @ 113k miles. You will be greatly missed. I will be leaving w204, but I will always be popping in/out for any updates or any questions I can help out.

We purchased the 2016 GLE 350 after test drove the GLC 300. GLC is a great CUV. However, our family have grew over the year and we needed more room in rear. For a little more $$ we decided it would be best to go for the GLE350, that what we did and we can't wait for delivery next weekend!!! ?

I'll be sell all of w204 parts: such as side window deflector, OEM stagger wheels (4), backup rear camera, eyebrows LED bulbs, in cabinet air filter as well as engine air filter (OEM). Please stay tune or PM to see what parts is available.

Thank you Very much for ALL the helps.

Send from pigeon mail...

First up for Sale:

W204 Staggered wheel sets - Asking for $750 cash OBO

Come with four wheels -with two tires mounted and balanced with All Four working TPMS sensors.

For more information: https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/wto/5381650082.html
Alloy wheel Tire Rim Spoke Wheel
Alloy wheel Rim Spoke Wheel Tire
Alloy wheel Rim Tire Spoke Wheel
Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Spoke Tire
Alloy wheel Rim Spoke Wheel Tire
Alloy wheel Tire Rim Wheel Spoke
Tire Synthetic rubber Alloy wheel Automotive tire Wheel
Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Rim Auto part
Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Wheel Tread

Preferred Local Pick Up locally (PM for location)

PM me for questions and answers.

Thank you.

Send from iPad mail...

#42 · (Edited)
Up for Sale:

- 4 pieces Side Window Deflector for W204 (see pictures) used
- imported from Germany paid over $120(usd)

This is IN-CHANNEL installation, not those 3M tape outside/on the door frame.

Still in great shape comes with 2-clips for a secure fit for the rear window.

Asking for $50 OBO*.
*Questions and answers are welcome.

Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part Font Handle
Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part Fender Spoiler
Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Spoiler Rim
Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part Door handle Spoiler
Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part

Send from iPad mail...

#43 ·
Wondering

How does it look installed ?

Up for Sale:

- 4 pieces Side Window Deflector for W204 (see pictures) used
- imported from Germany paid over $120(usd)

This is IN-CHANNEL installation, not those 3M tape outside/on the door frame.

Still in great shape comes with 2-clips for a secure fit for the rear window.

Asking for $50 OBO*.
*Questions and answers are welcome.

View attachment 1733122 View attachment 1733130 View attachment 1733138 View attachment 1733146 View attachment 1733154

Send from iPad mail...

#44 ·
It is flushed with vehicle with barely notice of it. Reduced wind noise with window lower for fresh air in during snow or rain. I've used for Parked car to vent out the HEAT in the summer; it keeps the car interior vented and cooler. I'll find my photos pile to see if there is one to show you what it's looks like. Stay tune.

#45 ·
W204 Front Grille

I have some Eurspec Front Grille for sale:
We can offer to site member for discount!

Piano Black -W204 (2007-2013) replacement
Silver - W204 (2007-2013) replacement
Piano Full Black -W204 (2007-2013) replacement
Piano Black Original -W204 (2007-2013) replacement

Piano Black Original -W204 (2008) C63 Style

Piano Black Original -W204 (2012) C63 Style
Piano Black -W204 (2012) C63 Style
Chrome -W204 (2012) C63 Style
Black Matt -W204 (2012) C63 Style
Silver -W204 (2012) C63 Style

http://www.eurspec.com/pdf/8-eurspec_bzfrontgrill_cat_2016v2_web.pdf

#48 ·
NEW Lowering Springs! Carlsson

I just bought these and a set of 5mm rear spring bushings to lower my 2011 4matic Sport. I traded the car in the other night on an 09 E63 so now I need get rid of these. The seller assured me these will fit per email.

The springs will drop it, the rear pads will level it.

Paid $165.50 for the springs and about $15 for the bushing from ECS Tuning. Sell for $150.00!

Any interest please PM me.

#49 · (Edited)
https://www.usarim.com/19-inch-mercedes-benz-s430-s500-s550-s63-amg-style-black-wheels-rims/

I have these wheels with Goodyear F1 asymmetric 2 tires on them. Both wheels and tires are literally in mint condition with less than 2000 miles on them. Never hit a pot hole, never been curbed or been exposed to harsh weather.

I plasti dipped the wheels black straight out of the box before I put them on my car, (I peeled it off after I stored them) so the finish has never been exposed to any break dust, dirt, etc. No scratches, marks, nothing.

I got rid of my C300 sport 2 months after i bought the wheels but kept them, hoping they would fit my brand new CLA250. Unfortunately, they don't fit so they been sitting in my basement waiting for a good home.

Front wheels are 8.5, rear 9.5. +45 offset and look awesome on any color W204.

If you are genuinely interested PM me and I'll send pics and answer any questions.

$650 for the package. I'm in Michigan so shipping will have to be worked out depending on your location.

#51 ·
2008-2011 c300/c350 bi-xenon headlamp for sale

Hello everyone, I have a pair of bi-xenon headlamps I bought from the dealer for my 2008 c300 4matic sport, I paid a pretty penny for them I only had them in for 6months and then I removed it and sold my car recently, I upgraded and decided to keep them and sell it because I paid $1400 a piece. I am currently selling them for $850 or best offer, I will ship it ups. If anyone is interested please let me know, they work perfect and I enjoyed it while I had my 08 c class. They can fit in 2008 to 2011 c300 or c350, it gives it a nice look and they are bright, they have the auto level feature if you c class has it. My contact number is 347-703-6833. I also have it listed on eBay. Link below.

Mercedes Benz Bi Xenon Headlights Like New Left and Right | eBay

Attachments

#52 ·
F/S Remus Sport Axle-Back Exhaust C300/C350

I'm selling my Remus Sport axle-back exhaust system. I love this thing, but I'm very likely to be selling my C300 as well in the upcoming month or so. I love the C class, but an E350 is probably more suited for my needs, so will be upgrading.

Anyway, I barely had the exhaust on my car for 3 months and less than 1500K miles. Looks new aside from being slightly used.

It's a direct bolt on for any 2007+ C300 or C350.

I originally paid $1100, but will take $600 for it. Local pickup is obviously preferred (Washington DC area), but happy to ship if you want to cover the shipping costs.

Exhaust made in Austria.

PM me if you're interested.

#53 ·
FS: 2009 C63 AMG (W204) BLACK CENTRAL NJ

Hi Everyone--

I am new to the forum, and unfortunately it is time... :(

I have my 2009 C63 AMG for sale, with 93,0XX miles on it.

PRICE: $24,500 or best offer

I am the second owner; the first owner had their own business, and didn't want to part with it but had too many vehicles. The Carfax is clean, and up to date. Service records show all suggested and necessary maintenance was done by the first owner, and I continued to maintain that. I obtained all the service records the previous owner had, and have my own as well. I also have the original window sticker :naughty: This car is fast, handles as well as my old R32, and can get ANYONE excited about driving. I really love it, but as with all good things in life, they must end :(

Recent maintenance that has been done-
All work has been done by RSW (Redline Speed Worx, a MB specialty performance vehicle facility - Redline Speed Worx (RSW) - Tri-State's Premier Specialty Repair & Performance Facility)

2 new Michelin tires, mounted/balanced, tires rotated
4 wheel alignment, including caster, camber, and toe reset done on the Hunter HawkEye alignment rack
Engine checked, intake manifold gasket replaced
Brake fluid checked and added, brakes, engine/powertrain mdoule, steering/suspension, and tire pressures checked
Battery replaced
Powertrain/engine computer module checked

The car is in really good condition. No rips in the leather seats, no damage to the interior, and the carpet floor mats are very clean. Outside the car is a 9/10 - there are a few imperfections but the car IS 7 years old and has been driven around- It did not and has not been sitting, tamed and undriven.
I clean and detail the car both inside and out with quality detailing products only. It has been cleaned every two weeks since I have owned it. If nothing else, at least I know the car is cleaner and shinier than most of the others.

Now for pictures of the beauty:

If you have any additional questions, or want more pictures of something specific that I have not posted already, please TEXT ME (no calls until after 7 pm, as I work). I HAVE THE FULL CARFAX SO YOU CAN JUST ASK ME FOR IT! I hope I can find a good new home for this car, as I really hate to see her go.

Thanks for looking!!

Justin (908) 894-0722

#54 ·
2012 C250 Sport Sedan Quad Exhaust

I have a 2012 C250 Sport Sedan. 1.8L Turbo.

Looking to get the C63 Diffuser and have an exhaust shop fab up the mufflers/tubing. I need suggestions on do's and don'ts when changing the exhaust on this little Turbo engine.

I know the stock exhausts come factory tuned to ensure proper back pressure for the turbo system. I need to ensure that when I modify the exhaust that I will not throw a code or lose performance.

I was thinking just modifying axle-back. Get rid of the stock left side muffler, then adding a Y-Pipe and tubing up to mufflers on each side of the year to make the quad exhaust.

#56 ·
Bump! This is back on sale. I had changed my mind for a while, but it's available for sale again.

I'm willing to take $300 because I need to clear the space in my garage quick.

Box dimensions are as follows if you want to calculate the shipping rate to your own address from Zip 22030:

41lbs, 43x18x18

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.