Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Official W204 C-Class Pictures Sticky

605K views 534 replies 299 participants last post by  Crosebenz95 
#1 · (Edited)
I think it's time we has this pix sticky thread post pix of your ride!. As most of our rides are a work in progress, you can email me new pictures and descriptions as time goes by and I'll update them if you wish. - JOE55

See less See more
#2 ·
Here's mine. It's a C300 Luxury...USA version. Which means it doesn't have some of the nice interior goodies that the Europeans and Canadians have. But I'm in love with it all the same. I took delivery on October 12 and it has just over 8k miles on it now...2k of that from my trip last holiday week to Key West and back. That car is a pure pleasure to drive cross-country.

I'd wanted a Mercedes-Benz sedan since I was a teenager, when my uncle came down for a visit in 1971 driving his brand new 200D. I was such a little teenage geek: while all my classmates were all about Corvettes and Cameros and GTOs I was all about my uncles Mercedes. Now I finally have mine.

Attachments

#3 · (Edited)
Here is my C350...USA version as well =]...for some reason all the pictures ive been taking are in front of my house? haha more soon. The only thing i have on mind next is Window visors and a drop. I was looking for wheels but just like my previous owned car which was a w202, it took me almost a year to find the perfect wheels i wanted. But for now i am happy with the 18" AMG wheels the car came with.

#8 ·
Mods on my C350 so far,

1. Smoked side amber lights, side mirrors and taillights.
2. 50% tint all around.