Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Official W204 C-Class Pictures Sticky

605K views 534 replies 299 participants last post by  Crosebenz95 
#1 · (Edited)
I think it's time we has this pix sticky thread post pix of your ride!. As most of our rides are a work in progress, you can email me new pictures and descriptions as time goes by and I'll update them if you wish. - JOE55

See less See more
#63 · (Edited)
Here's mine...

I'm a little jealous. I wanted to get the cognac brown leather, but my dealer insisted that, although we were ordering it from the factory, it would be absolutely impossible to get the cognac brown interior. We we forced to go with the black leather, which is still quite nice. (BTW, the MB Tech simulated leather apparently isn't an option here either--only real leather.)

She's a C300 Avantgarde with sports package (as defined in Japan) in Carneol Red / Barolo Red. <Note the absence of side marker lights.>

Here's a pic of the LED eyelids as supplied by the dealer (a matter of some controversy on another thread).

I welcome questions / comments.

#64 ·
As requested...

Real leather is better anyway; and black interior with your barolo red exterior will look good (pls. post some pics of the interior).
A few pics of the Avantgarde S interior... When in direct sunlight, the wood trim looks brownish, but not in sunlight, it looks grey. I took a pic of the Avantgarde S badge and the AMG wheel, but the car was so dirty, I'm too embarrassed to post it. :eek:

#68 ·
Just a suggestion, if you change your side markers to smoked, the more it will look awesome IMHO

#81 ·
Here are pics of my C350 ;)

Took delivery on x'mas eve.