Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Official W204 C-Class Pictures Sticky

605K views 534 replies 299 participants last post by  Crosebenz95 
#1 · (Edited)
I think it's time we has this pix sticky thread post pix of your ride!. As most of our rides are a work in progress, you can email me new pictures and descriptions as time goes by and I'll update them if you wish. - JOE55

See less See more
#30 ·
C230

Here is mine. I picked it up from Midtown MB. When I will have more time I will take better (nicer) pictures of it.
I am not a big fan of the wheels as I don't think the accentuate the aggressiveness of the AMG package.

6 speed, sport/premium package, iPod

PS: for those of you who like track events, join me at Mosport on May 13 for the a day of racing organized by the Ferrari Club. I won't take it on the track (I have too much sense for that).

Massimo

Attachments

#33 ·
debadged the car today after seeing multiple pics of others doing it and really liking the clean look.

It was really easy...since I'm a single guy I don't own a hairdryer so I just used dental floss and gently sawed away at the glue. It took maybe 1 min on each letter to remove it. Wiped surface clean with water and old tshirt. No residue left behind.

The first 2 pics are new and the 3rd pic was taken last week with C300 label still intact.

Attachments

#50 ·
looking to buy a c300

It was love at first sight when the new c class rolled out. I have been out to the local dealer to kick tires and am even more impressed. I started searching for some lease deals out there. this is one very aggressive Mercedes lease that i found for the C class. please feel free to check it out and let me know what you think. Additionally this leasing company has its own shipping and will drop of your new bundle of joy at the front door.