Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

C320 Sports Sedan

2K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  JimB 
#1 ·
Hi everyone! Can anyone confirm that those wheels on the Jan. 20 news of benzworld about the C320 Sports Sedan is finally out or is that a Spring offering? It says two kinds of Sports package.

Thanks,
Voltaire

#3 ·
Voltaire, here is what hey look like...

I have not load to my gallery yet so I can not post multiple pic. This is C320 sport sedan

Attachments

#4 ·
C320 Black

Attachments

#5 ·
C230 Sedan Black kompressor

Attachments

#6 ·
Back side...kompressor

#8 ·
What?????, its already on the Vehicle and the...

sticker didn't say it's an option, the only option mentioned on the sticker is C2 and CD Changer, meaning the Wheel or Rim are Standard.[:D][:D]

#9 ·
Yea those wheels are standard on the C230K sedan and the C320 "sport". Also standard are...

Yea those wheels are standard on the C230K sedan and the C320 "sport". Also standard are the bolstered front seats, aluminum interior trim and subtle body package. Sounded like such a great deal I got a C230K for myself. I couldnt find a C320 sport with a manual trans anywhere, but im still pretty stoked on the 230. Ill post some pics when I take delivery next week[:D]

#10 ·
veedub, can you e-mail me how much did you pay ....

for your C230 sedan and what option you got, In case you don't want to share to this forum[:)][:)][:)]

TIA,
Jim

#11 ·
JimB, what are you doing here. I need advise!

Playing with the young ones? That's very nice. Nice to see you here.
I am thinking of getting the new C320 coupe. What do you guys think?
Should I get it standard and then add my favorite mods, muffler, supercharger or turbo, intercooler, performance air filter, low profile 18" chrome wheels, Recaro seats, and a body kit or just spoiler?
I want answers, and good ones from you, experienced C class owners.

#12 ·
Beto, I'm just like you soliciting good info on C320 Sport sedan...

and here is my .02 for you if you want you want soup that up with Mod. just get the plain base model, so you will enjoy adding your favorite mod. thingy[:D][:D]good day pal.[;)]

#13 ·
The cars pretty basic, It has the C4 light package, heated seats (873), and CD (819). I ...

The cars pretty basic, It has the C4 light package, heated seats (873), and CD (819). I didnt have much of a choice as I didnt want to wait for what I really wanted (3-4 months). [^]

#14 ·
C320 Coupe package

Jimb, you showed a C320 black Kompressor sedan. Did they have any coupes. BTW, what are you doing at the dealer taking pics. Bored in San Diego, go to the hills do some off-roading.
Did you mean a K&N filter as my favorite thingy? Yeah, I love that.
What's the most standard package? I want manual, no automatic.

#15 ·
Sorry man, I've seen a lot of coupe...

but I didn't check if they have 320. Sorry next time I will check it and test drive it for you.[:D][:D]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.