Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Help making My 04 c230 kompressor faster!!!!!!!!!!!

6K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  124.092 
#1 ·
does anyone know how to make the 04 c230 compressor faster and more powerful ??:grin:grin

#4 ·
is your car well maintained ?
keeping your car well maintained is the best way to maintain performance

#6 ·
Im a W124 and W140 owner so I have no knowledge of the Super Charger system,But im sure People can lead you in the right direction.

#7 ·
I didn't know that the supercharger had serviceable oil. There's no mention in WIS. I assumed it was a "roots" style, so the only oil would be the grease in the bearings and that would be considered permanent.

#8 ·
these eaton type blowers do have what is basically castor oil in them but on the w203 there is no way to change it. on blowers where the oil can be changed (like aftermarket kits for miata) there is a fill plug in the housing to refill oil after draining (which is done by removin the nose cone).

the only way to give the car more power is the renntech pulley kit which is hard to find and expensive.

#9 ·
I understand trying to squeeze out all of the performance possible. The C230 Kompressor is 10 year old engine technology so it's 7.2-7.8 0-60 time (fastest is the manual coupe, slowest is the automatic sedan) is frustrating given that most new mid-sized Toyotas and Kias can better that. Just remember, these 10 year old (even now 15 year old W203s from MY2001) still have more technology in them than the best models from those Asian makes today. You might be able to add a few horsepower with a lighter crank pulley, and boost the supercharger pressure output with a smaller pulley for it, but you're not going to shave anything close to a second off the 0-60 time.

#10 ·
w202 c230 sc. ....does anyone know or has anyone tried to bore a c230 10 over and/or mic the crank, port/polish the head or change valves or put more powerfull pistons or pop-ups or racing pistons after the bore or just for being way out and imaginative....convert the head to a carbeurated head from machining a compatible american car head to fit in order to use more carbeuration and intake but how silly is that but I bet someone has thought about it.

#11 ·
Welcome to the forum @Sputto56 - please take a moment to read the information on the links below. It explains how to use the forums and update your user profile so that your car's details and your location appear on each post below your avatar. This is good information for others to know when trying to help. It also has good information about how the forums are organized and how to use the search feature:

Find your Forum Section, Navigate & Search

Complete your profile.

This is not a 1969 Ford. The cylinder walls and cam/crankshafts are specially coated. You can't bore or grind them. If you want more power, sell the car and buy something more powerful.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.