Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

SOME Help, Scammer needs to pay for crimes.

814 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Tri-Star 
#1 ·
I have a Make model and Licence plate of a car that is owned by someone who scammed my sister out of close to 2000 dollars...

I am not going to go crazy over the whole situation I would just like to know where he lives so she can get the money back.

I saw a whole huge forum bust a few weeks back about some scammer bastard on our forums who they tracked down due to his plate number so I hope the same people can help...

If you know anyone in the NYPD or anything who would be willing to help out it would be great too..

#3 ·
Why not just report this incident to your local police? Sorry to hear about this though... I hate scammers.

#4 ·
main reason for just trying to get it is so that it gets resolved that day. Local PD are going to (if they even bother) talk to the guy 5 times over the next 3 months and when or if they even decide they are going to take the matter up to the next level its going to be a 3 year court case that is going to cost more in fees for my sister then the initial problem.

It was some realestate scumbag who took her down payment on an apartment for rent in order to clean the place up for her and her friend to move into and he never did anything and the place is a wreck and its now going into forcloseure and he is telling them to fuck off. and took about 1800$ from each of them.

So far PI looks like its the best way to get it done.

#6 ·
would love to but would be great if I could say hey this guy who lives here... he is the one who did it. Other wise there just guna have a shadowed face with a question mark and this guy can sit eating tv dinners laughing at it.

#7 ·
Sorry to hear about your sister's problem Joe. I hope she didn't pay in cash. At least if you have a paper trail it would be easier to produce evidence in court. Otherwise if it was in cash it might be a losing battle. Any paperwork or lease agreements she had should also be collected and produced to local authorities. Hopefully there is something in writing (legal contract) you have with the individual's signature.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.