Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

2005 c230k sedan Wheel help needed!

750 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  BF_JC230 
#1 ·
I have been searching and reading but have not been able to find a wheel that will fit, that I like. Can anyone please post where they bought their wheels for the exact same vehicle. I want 17 or 18" staggered fitment black center with polished lip. I have money buring a hole in my seats.

Thanks

2005 c230k Sport Sedan.

#2 ·
The 18" will be easier to find. I wanted to do 17" so that I wouldn't have to deal with buying new tires and all. After looking forever and finding none, I gave up. I did find a few 18" wheels though black with a polished lip. Go on yahoo and search wheels. Search through the wheel sites and you will find a lot.

#3 ·
Well, I'm not sure what would be different for 18's, but I have staggered 19's with the following specs:

1) 5x112mm lug pattern (of course)
2) 35mm offset for the front wheels (19x8.5 with 235/35 tires)
3) 35mm offset for the rear wheels (19x9.5 with 265/30 tires)

I've looked at wheels that had an offset of 32mm also. Just make sure you choose the right tire sizes. The discount tire website has recommended tires sizes for 18" & 19" rim sizes. I got my wheels from getyourwheels.com. Ordered them on a thurs and arrived at my house at 8:30am Monday.

Hope that helps.

#4 ·
for the 35mm offset did you have to put spacers in F or R?

#6 ·
thanks thats good to know

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.