Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

How do I black out the tail lights?

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Andrew C230K 
#1 ·
I want to black out the tail lights on my 2002 C320. How do I do that?

I would also like to black out the side markers, fog lights, and headlamps... if possible. And possibly the interior lights.

:mad:

#4 ·
Yeah, smartass, here is what it says when I click the link to your little search:

"Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. "

Way to go guy, great job wasting my time and your time. You could have just either answered the question or moved on, like an actual human being would do. Oh wait, you're a New Yorker, so you're not an actual human being. My mistake.

#5 ·
Jerk, your name suits you 100%. All you do is ask dumb questions and troll. Why don't you get a life and stay away from here. This board is for real owners of a Mercedes Benz with real legitimate questions. It is a very helpful board and people like yourself aren't needed around here. Very mature and classy! At least we have the audacity to post where we live and not hide behind a username.

1stBenzo

#6 ·
What was dumb about my original question? I feel I have the right to be irritated when some jackass replies to my post with a link that basically tells me to go f*ck myself, like BF_JC230's did.

My question was not trolling at all, it was a legitimate question that I want to know the answer for. What is the problem with this board that nobody answers any freaking questions?!?! And what's the difference if you know where I live or not? Do you visit each other? Is 1stbenzo your legal name, or is that a username you are hiding behind?

What the hell, you two are the actual trolls, baiting me into arguments when I originally asked an actual question. Why can you not answer it?

#8 ·
Jerk said:
What was dumb about my original question? I feel I have the right to be irritated when some jackass replies to my post with a link that basically tells me to go f*ck myself, like BF_JC230's did.

My question was not trolling at all, it was a legitimate question that I want to know the answer for. What is the problem with this board that nobody answers any freaking questions?!?! And what's the difference if you know where I live or not? Do you visit each other? Is 1stbenzo your legal name, or is that a username you are hiding behind?

What the hell, you two are the actual trolls, baiting me into arguments when I originally asked an actual question. Why can you not answer it?

You're a real hot shot!

This website is as good as gold to Benz owners. How do you expect anyone to help you out on here when you talk like an asshole. We arent paid to be here and answer your questions we all answer each others questions to help out one another. Considering all you do is bitch about whats wrong with this forum and the people in it, you should find a new one.
And Quit your fuckin bitchin!!

#9 ·
Two things -

First - That link did work when I established it - it sent you to a search of "SMOKED" and turned up two pages of threads.

Second - honestly if you are asking how to do this operation - you don't know how to do it in an automotive fashion (that goes for anyone – pay someone) - and you most likely don't have access to things like a down draft booth, and a baking oven among other tools...

Jake

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.