Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Chrome OEM Rims (before and after)

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  antonch 
#1 ·
Got the chrome OEM rims for the Wife's C230 from OEM Rims Company (on Ebay).

Before

After

See less See more
#4 ·
Jrida47 said:
it looks pretty cool. nice pic.. i have the same car, but with the c55 18" amg rims which i just installed last week..i'm gonna try to take pics this weekend, then i'll post them too..i have trouble posting pics on here..how do you properly do it?
For pics I use photobucket. Very easy and the basic is still free.

Speaking of AMG I don't know if you noticed the spoiler. That was another addon from Ebay. Came painted to match and did actually match very well.

Answer about exchange is yes, they send you the chromies, you have them mounted and then send them back your stock rims. Once they receive the rims back they refund the $600 deposit. The guy that mounted them said they were excellent quality chrome and easy to balance. He seemed impressed for $500.

#10 ·
WutangSwordStyle said:
That OEM rim company sucks - sent them my new 17" ss wheels and they sent me scuffed up crap wheels that musta had 75,000 miles on them..
I hope we're talking about the same company. I sent them pics of my stock wheels cause the wife had curbed one slightly. Within two hours they emailed me back saying they were fine. I sent the ebay and got my rims within 3 days. As stated even the Discount Tire guy was impressed with the quality of the chrome. Sent them my rims and got my refund within a week. I couldn't have been happier. Sorry!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.