Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

For Sale: C230 sport sedan 5-spoke rims

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Jrida47 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone,
i can now sell the stock 17" 5-spoke staggered rims that came off my Red 2005 C230 ss. They do have the tires and they are still good to use for a few more months. The rear has at least 45% treat left and the front have about 65-75% tread left. They are the original Continentals. The car has under 20,000 miles so I dont know how to compute tire wear to miles... I rarely speed and do not drive recklessly...For all you math geeks..you can maybe compute this stuff..My neighbor has a tire tread measurer..so I'll be doing that this weekend...Did I mention that the rims look very nice and no curb marks..maybe one little gravel mark..size of a pimple..maybe smaller...thats it.... you can pick it up or pay exact shipping charges...I live in the bay area and rather have you pick it up so you can save the $100 plus shipping charges.. save us both time....

email me at johnabinsay@aol.com for pictures....I'll email you my number if your serious because I've sold stuff before and people just call off the hook for no apparent reason..

$750 FIRM....

#3 ·
i bought the C55 AMG 18" double spoke rims. i think they're a small upgrade from the stock rims. these are still stock, but i've always liked those rims. i wished that i had just bought the c55 before..i was just being a cheapy because i already had an 2003 M3. It definitely wouldnt have hurt to have two fast cars...lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.