Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Service Qustion Please C230 05'

974 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Buellwinkle 
#1 ·
Just Wondering How Much The Service A At 39000 Miles Is, The Sa Is Telling Me 950...nothing Wrong With The Vehicle Just The Service, I Was Initially Under The Presumption That It Was Approx 300, A I Getting Hosed Here

Thx All !!!!!

#3 ·
Service A at my dealer is $174 (just got a quote last week whilst it was in for a recall item). What happens is that it's never just service A, specially at 40K miles as they probably also do a complete fluid change (trans, rear dif, radiator flush, brake fluid, power steering fluid, etc.) and a complete filter change (cabin, air filter, fuel filter), wipers (don't cry but parts alone are over $40 each + 1 hour labor to put them in). That's why I laugh when people bought the 2005 when they could have gotten a 2004 with free maintenance, because it's not just about A and B, it's all the other stuff that kills you. I too cry when I bring my kid's SLK in for service as it's out of warranty. What you do is learn to do it yourself or find someone that can do it cheaper.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.