Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Putting 05' C230K SS in Dyno mode

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Whosdis 
#1 ·
Has anyone tried or figured out how to turn on the testing mode for a 2005 C230K SS yet? I've tried and researched this site as MANY other sites on the internet to see how I can turn off the ABS so that I can get it Dyno before I put on the Renntech pulley. I've done some searching on the net and had found nothing on it. Please, someone help me figure this one out. I would like to get my car Dyno before I put on the pulley and again after doing so. I will post the graphed-result for everyone to see afterward. Thanks ahead of time.
Spookie

#2 ·
Good luck mate! If you do find out, please post up here. I had problems with BAS and ABS malfunctions after I dyno'd my Komp C-class, but after a code reset, it seems to be just fine, and it didn't appear to alter the dyno result or put the car in a limp mode for those errors, so you could potentially run it with no ill results from what I have seen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.