Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Is the C class a chick car?

15K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  Croaker 
#1 ·
Laughing... a tongue in cheek question (no offense MJ). Do you think the C class is a "chick" car?

I live in Tampa and I swear 9 out of 10 I see have a woman driver...

#5 ·
It would seem to me that the number of “chicks” driving a particular class of Mercedes is more dependent on engine displacement than class. It seems that most chicks seem to drive C230’s and ML 320’s , E320’s even BMW X5 3.0’s whereas I see more guys driving ML500’s, 55’s C320, C32’s and BMW X5 4.4 and 4.8’s… just an observation.

#7 ·
The ultimate MB chick car is the Mercedes for Ladies (ML). I don't really see that many women around here driving C class, mostly SUVs. My daughter drives an SLK and some call it a chicks car but I just don't see that many women driving that but probably more women drive SLKs than C class.

#10 ·
Yep, the chicks come after you when you drive it as opposing to some other makes. But seriously, I mostly see men driving the 230 while women go for the 240 here in B'More... 320s, 350s & 280s I hardly see.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.