Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

2005 C230 SS Stock Sport Rims for Sale!

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  passa 
#1 · (Edited)
Decided on New Rims - Now I need to sell my 2005 C230 SS Sport Rims

Well I have decided to buy some new rims and I must say that it will be hard to say goodbye to my stock sport rims. They are the nicest looking C-Class rims that mercedes has ever come out with in my opinion. I got a good deal on some 19' inch AMG replicas that I couldn't resist so it is time for me to sell my 2005 C230 SS stock sport rims.

All four rims are in good condition - very minor curb rash / my front 2 continental tires are still in pretty good shape so they can be used but my rear tires are just about bald. I have put 19,800 miles on these rims in 22 months and my car has always been garage kept. I am a car fanatic so I take very good care of everything and anything regarding my car, down to the smallest detail. These rims and tires have not caused me any problems and that have been very reliable for me.

Even after being a member of this forum for so long I still haven't figured out how to post pics / so if you would like to see some pics please PM me and I will send them to your e-mail address.

I am pricing these rims to sell because I really have no patience when it comes to selling stuff - I am asking for $640 for the set including the front tires...I think that is a reasonable price. I would like for a pick up sale instead of me having to ship them but I will do what I have to do. If the rims need to be shipped then the buyer pays for shipping. (I live in Lake Worth, FL)

I am not planning on posting these rims on e-bay - I would like to sell the rims to a forum member. FYI...My new rims should be arriving by the end of the month so that is when my stock sport rims will become available.

All offers will be considered...

Thanks! :)

See less See more
#2 ·
Bump!!!! :)

After changing my mind a few times and I think I am going to stick with selling my stock rims. Need to sell them fast because I really don't have the room in my garage.

**Price Drop**
$575 plus shipping

What a steal! Talk about priced to sell!

#5 ·
um, dam, maybe i should selll the pairs of rims i got, i got 01 c240 pair in my garage and theyr like almost new, and i have 06 c230 sport rims, which i took off from my car when it had like 500 miles to put on my custom wheels, well if anybody wants to buy any of the sets, pm me and offer me a price, anything considerable will be accepted, the 06 c230 ones are like new, i took them off when the car had 500 miles so yea. the others are 2001 ones but they dont have scratches on them or nothin like that, so pm me with ur offers guys if ur interested:thumbsup:

#6 ·
Jrida47 - the rims and front tires are in good enough shape to justify the price I am asking for, thanks for the info though

Buellwinkle - thank you for the tip, will do!

soldier2302 - stop thinking out loud and get your own thread! haha jk

Just hoping to have a pickup sale so I don't have to ship them...

#7 ·
heh yea ur right :( , sorry for invading your threat that was rude, but hey we can share it cant we :bowdown: .

#8 ·
mconde01 said:
Bump!!!! :)

After changing my mind a few times and I think I am going to stick with selling my stock rims. Need to sell them fast because I really don't have the room in my garage.

**Price Drop**
$575 plus shipping

What a steal! Talk about priced to sell!
can you guys send me a pic of the rims? email: omar.howell.cwjm.cwplc.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.