Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

18s vs 19s for the nth time

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  DiceCedes 
#1 ·
I currently have a set of Brabus VI 18 x 8.5. I am seriously considering moving up to the 19 x 8.5/9.5 set up. Can anyone tell me what a reasonable tire that they run on the 19s? I am willing to take the hit on the wheels but want to know the recurring (tires) costs associated with this move. Anyone else make this move? What do you think a set of 18s is worth (minor curb rash from wife that still pisses me off)? I am located in Sacto CA.

#7 ·
DiceCedes said:
Have not found a set of 19s to buy yet. Still looking though. I want a set of 19x8.5 and 9.5 Brabus Mono VIs (or maybe some HREs) that are in excellent condition. In the meantime, I will continue to save to buy them new.
I have 19's right now, they TSW's montage. You can check one of my posts to see them. I have 8 in front and 9.5 rear. tires are 235/40/19 and 265/35/19. Selling them too as I am hoping to upgrade to 20's. Let me know if your interested. I am willing to let them go at $1,200 and they have less them 3k miles on them, they are like new!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.