Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Don't Do Business With Inmotion-usa

904 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  RonKMiller 
#1 ·
Guys, don't ever do business with Gunter at Inmotionusa. I got screwed by him BIG TIME!! I've sent my 2005 C230Kompressor SS ECU to Gunter at Inmotion usa and he sent it back and the car wouldn't start. I contacted him and he asked for me to send the ECU out again and returned it, the car wouldn't start again. the dude went on vacation while my car was in the shop sitting there for nearly three weeks. I had to buy another ECU from MB and had them charged me $450.00 for flashing the new ECU and for towing cost. I'd spent $600.00 for the ECU + $450.00 for services + $300.00 that Gunter charged me for the program I didn't receive. In total of $1350.00 and got nothing, nothing at all!! To make things worse, Gunter kept my ECU and won't return it and he won't return my phone calls nor reply to my emails. This has been going on for almost 4 months now. I had to get my lawyer involved and we're working on our case to sue him. DON'T WORK WITH HIM....GUNTER IS A FRAUD!!!
Spookie

#2 ·
spookie said:
Guys, don't ever do business with Gunter at Inmotionusa. I got screwed by him BIG TIME!! I've sent my 2005 C230Kompressor SS ECU to Gunter at Inmotion usa and he sent it back and the car wouldn't start. I contacted him and he asked for me to send the ECU out again and returned it, the car wouldn't start again. the dude went on vacation while my car was in the shop sitting there for nearly three weeks. I had to buy another ECU from MB and had them charged me $450.00 for flashing the new ECU and for towing cost. I'd spent $600.00 for the ECU + $450.00 for services + $300.00 that Gunter charged me for the program I didn't receive. In total of $1350.00 and got nothing, nothing at all!! To make things worse, Gunter kept my ECU and won't return it and he won't return my phone calls nor reply to my emails. This has been going on for almost 4 months now. I had to get my lawyer involved and we're working on our case to sue him. DON'T WORK WITH HIM....GUNTER IS A FRAUD!!!
Spookie

Sorry to hear that dude. Thanks for the warning though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.