Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Pictures 2007 C230 Sport

8K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  aceer4u 
#1 · (Edited)
As Promised. Enjoy.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
It has nothing to do with being a hater, or if I (or anyone) like it – it has to do with accuracy, heritage, and respect...

If you are looking to visually balance the boot – then I suggest a de-badge to the lid…

Nice looking car –
I would tint the front impact strip lights (I sound like a broken record with that suggestion – but I like the mod)

Jake

#9 ·
amg

ya dude..if your car doesnt have amg power, dont put on amg badges anywhere..it looks like ur trying to be a wannabe...not to be mean...i'm just tryin to help out a fellow c-class driver...u want ur car to represent itself..not something it isnt...ya, our cars have the amg styling and all, but not the power...it sucks that you had the front bumper drilled with two holes.......

john

#10 ·
rlee02135...i see that your car has the c55 rims..i just bought them too on tire rack...i think they're a pretty simple upgrade from the 17's...did u lower your car too? i dont want to lower,but am worried how its gonna look once i have them installed....let me know..

#13 ·
2 holes in the front bumper... you can thank New York and their ridiculous requirements for that!! What really sucks is that alot of the cops, mostly State Troopers enforce it to and WILL pull you over and write you for it (especially if you're driving a nice vehicle that looks like it could cause trouble)...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.