Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Looking for '05 or '06 interior night pics

12K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  n5160u 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone,
I only found 1 post looking for pics of the C230WZ interior at night and was wondering if anyone else could post some more pics of their dash and center consoles at night. From the very few pics I've seen, it looks great.

Thanks,
Cintoman

#3 ·
Thanks Jake,
Would you mind e-mailing me the rest of the pics you took: cintoman@cox.net.

Thanks again, I really appreciate it.
Paul
(Cintoman)

#5 ·
Paul - here are the pictures - I put them here so if some one else is ever looking for them - they are here...May I ask - what is the interest in the night pictures?

Sorry a few of these are blurry - hard to hold still with the shutter open for a few seconds...

Jake

Attachments

#6 ·
Thanks Jake,
As for the interest, well, I just bought an 05 C320WZ, and I'm waiting for it to get shipped to me from CA to RI. And I was just basically curious how the interior looks at night. I have a friend of mine that has an 01 C240, and I wanted to compare how the redesigned interiors on the 05's look compared to the 01's at night. Gotta say, I definitely prefer the 05's new interior. Thats about all. I appreciate everyone's time in taking/posting pics.

Cintoman
(Proud new owner...once it's shipped...2005 Capri Blue/Ash C230WZ, 13K, Automatic, Entertainment Package, Sunroof Package, Lighting Package, Heated Seats, COMAND)

#7 ·
C230WZ is what I bought, not a C320WZ as I incorrectly stated in my last post.

Cintoman

#11 ·
Looks really nice Jake. But I was under the impression that those orange markers were just reflectors and didn't have any lights in them. Guess I was wrong. Yours looks great !! Those are C32 AMG rims right?

Paul

#13 ·
Any one notice how the USA headlight switch has just the switch knob backlighted while the European switches also have the icons showing the switch positions lighted as well? On the W203 switch there are three additional LED's to provide the additional back lighting on the European switch which are missing on the DOT version. Same pattern of missing LED's on my W211 switch as well. Why did MB do that?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.