Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Newbie, Question about headlights/ hid and fuses

783 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  DACHIGGA 
#1 ·
hi, I am new to the forums, I have a question i hope someone could help, I recently purchased my 2002 c32 w203 and it came it xenon low beams, i am preety sure they are aftermarket, although the plugs seem mercedes.

So rececently i turned it to lowbeam+foglights, and while switching back i let it sit in the parking lamps mode with low beams off, and when i switched it back to auto mode, one lamp did not work, and showed on the instrument display.

However i played with the switches in my driveway, when i switched it around again, the side that did not work, worked again, and the other side went out. shortly after changed it and turned the car on and off, both lights (low beam hid) worked. when i tried it again several minutes later, one side did not work after both working. I am sorry if that is hard to follow.. however long story short

When i start the car after a few minutes and place the lights on auto or, parking lamps plus low beam(day time) but turn them off in any other position and turn them on again one light seems to not work. This is a new problem to me because the other week it was fine.

If anyone has ideas or suggestions please let me know! thank you!

See less See more
#2 ·
Followup question about headlights, hid/ bi xenon

I ahve another question I hope someone can answer, If i had hid's or say bi xenon for mercedes, would anyone know which bulbs I would need if I need to replace it? h7? or another kind. this if for a 2002 c32, w203 model sedan

also any suggestions if i can't find the fuse diagram?

and off topic, does anyone know where to get a deal with some amg springs/springs or better for a 02 c32, please let me know

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.