Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

are these wheels junk?

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  yates 
#1 · (Edited)
im looking for just a fairly cheap set of 19" wheels for everyday driving and since this is not a car show car i don't need three piece wheels or anything like that. i found this set of wheels on ebay and im just curious if anyone has seen these wheels in person or knows someone that has them. i want to know if they look good in person and also if the offset is right. if possible could you get me any pics of these on a c230. thanks in advance.

here is a link to them... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/19-MERCEDES-AUDI-CARLLSSON-STY-WHEELS-RIMS-STAGGERED_W0QQitemZ230028862917QQihZ013QQcategoryZ66485QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

#4 ·
Do your homework, check that the offsets are correct for the width of wheel and if it will fit (if the offset is slightly off you will have to roll your fenders, maybe get a truck lift kit to clear the tires). Also those Carlsson wheels are extremely heavy, the replicas are even heavier, expect to lose considerable performance but then again, you'll want to go slow to show off your new wheels.....

#6 ·
sorry kinda new to mercedes and i dont really know much about offset's but it says it has offset 38 front 40 rear. i don't want to roll the fender wells and also im not lowering my car so do you think i will have any trouble with them. in response to losing power i dont race it so it probably wont be a prob. as long as everyday driving isn't affected to much. just mainly looking for a little more style at a cheap price.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.