Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

C230 Coupe body-kit ????

24K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Harrison1277 
#1 ·
Hi, I would like to know where I can find C230 coupe (2dr) body-kit (nice one) and also I want to give more power to my car, where I can find kompressor updates ???

Thanks a lot ! :D

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum.

What year C230 Coupe do you have (2.3L or 1.8L motor)? Body kits vary in quality and price. The premier tuners are Brabus, Lorrinser, Carlsson, Renntech and they all have wheels and body kits. There's knock offs on ebay and online but you risk getting something that won't fit properly or fail. Search the forum, several people have put on kits and have pictures.

Also if you have one of the older C230's, you can do simple inexpensive things like putting on the 2005 tail lights and grill that enhance the look. Also rear wheel spacers make the back end look less wimpy. I have some stuff I did on my website.

#9 ·
The 2002 C230 is one of the most versitile W203's for modding. Check my website for some how to's and such. For example, an inexpensive pulley and airfilter can drop your ETs by 1 second. You can do AMG sways for pretty cheap, Eibach or H&R lowering kit will make it look and handle much better, 2005 tail lights are a huge improvement over the 2002 pink lights, H&R spacers will give the rear a subtle bolder look.

As for body kits, Renntech has the most radical wide body kit, just go to their website or call them for a brochure, afterall, if you are going spend $6K on a body kit with install and paint you should get pretty good service.

BTW: bumping on the forum is a no-no, consider this your first warning

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.