Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Why not all '07's now have digital climate control

2K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  MWalker 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I have heard that if some were made after a certain date they would have it and if they were made before, they wouldn't have it. I know that doesn't help you much but someone else will be able to provide the logical explanation. Is that the Birdseye Interior? If it is, I think I like the 06' Aluminum trim better. Oh well!

#6 ·
cougarcougar said:
Thermotronic option?? I do not see there is such as option to choose.....
Could you please show me where it is at MBUSA.COM

thx
I don't think it's available in the US....? :confused:

#8 ·
Mbusa

That's the charming thing about Mercedes Benz of United States. They pick and choose what options out of the large library of Mercedes features can be offered in the states.

Neato features like thermotronic, ventilated seats, aux heater, motion sensor, voicetronic, parktronic, etc. Are available on the C class models in most of the world.. except for America.

I was attending a conference in New Jersey last year and found out my hotel was walking distance away from the MBUSA headquarters. I went in and expressed my displeasure over the lack of features on the C class. It didn't make the slightest difference.

#10 ·
The digital climate control is shown in my '05 owners manual (MB reprint).

#13 ·
I have a 07 230 and it does not have the digital controls. They did give me a loaner while my car was getting its 2000 mile checkup, and it did have the digital controls. It also had a 3 way center console that mine does not have.

I was a bit surprised at these differences, to say the least.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.