Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

FS: W203 Bi-xenon Headlight original w/ Xenon Hi beam bulbs / ballast

5K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  aqgardezi 
#1 ·
Here's the little story..

My car is 2002 C320 W203.. of course I did have the original UNclear Xenon headlights... then I bought custom aftermarket Bi-xenon from steve.. but then till 3 months ago, I had a car accident.. and they had to change a brand NEW headlights for me, so I got these BRAND NEW 2004 W203 Bi-xenon Headlights, FYI 2004 W203 Bi-xenon came with Xenon Bulbs and Ballast too...

the Bi-xenon is Brand New, since My car has just been out from the mercedes dealer shop 2days ago, so I took it of and put my original UNclear headlights into my car.. since I'm planning to sell my car.. after the accident... :(

Give me an offer that I cant refuse...

thanks

Henry

Forgot to Mention : I'm selling my Clear Fog Lights Too..

#5 ·
Elite - 6/5/2004 11:08 PM

Here's the little story..

My car is 2002 C320 W203.. of course I did have the original UNclear Xenon headlights... then I bought custom aftermarket Bi-xenon from steve.. but then till 3 months ago, I had a car accident.. and they had to change a brand NEW headlights for me, so I got these BRAND NEW 2004 W203 Bi-xenon Headlights, FYI 2004 W203 Bi-xenon came with Xenon Bulbs and Ballast too...

the Bi-xenon is Brand New, since My car has just been out from the mercedes dealer shop 2days ago, so I took it of and put my original UNclear headlights into my car.. since I'm planning to sell my car.. after the accident... :(

Give me an offer that I cant refuse...

thanks

Henry

Forgot to Mention : I'm selling my Clear Fog Lights Too..
Hey, is this for sedan or coupe?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.