Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

FS: 01- Up Mercedes C-class 4dr OEM VIS Carbon Fiber Hood

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Cclass 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,

I have a real VIS OEM Carbon Fiber hood for 2001 and up Mercedes C-class 4dr/ sedans. I thought it was for a coupe but it ended being for a sedan. Still brand new in the box, unused. I live in the West Los Angeles area, pick up can be arranged. I'm asking $500 if picking up. I prefer not to ship because the potential of the hood being damaged through any carrier is great because of the frame for the grill on the front.

Thanks,
Ken

#6 ·
It's really best not to crash. My guess is that it will not bend like the metal hoods and possibly be strong enough to protrude into the passenger compartment decapitating only the front seat occupants or it will just shread like fiberglass.

A quick search on VIS CF hoods for MB's using Google and I found at least one place that will sell the hood for $585 with free shipping so $500 is a fair deal if you can pick it up, bad if you need it shipped.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.