Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Need Help with installation

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Decboy 
#1 ·
I have a 2004 Mercedes C 320 Black. I will post some pictures later.

Can someone help me out on some installations:

How do I install the clear front bumper lenses? Do I have to take the bumper off...?

I have already installed the CL Grille and Flat Hood Emblem.

I plan to purchase Mercedes Benz 19" Brabus VI Style Rims. I should I go with a staggered setup or not? What would be the benefit with a staggered setup? What offset should the rims be and what size tires?

Does anyone know where I could get a good deal on Authentic OEM AMG foot pedals? How much would they cost for gas, brake, and e-brake foot pedals?

Thanks all for your help and opinions!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
To install the clears, you have to find something plastic to pry/push the lenses towards the back of the car. There is a Plasitc "spring" that holds them in place. It will compress enough to unlatch two front clips on the lense. As far as pedals i got a real good set from a guy on ebay. I have a manual so he gave me a package for that, but im sure he has a package for auto. Mine came with all the pedals plus dead pedal/foot rest. They are marked AMG, and are of good quilty. PM me for his email address. Check out my car with the celar lenses.
http://www.benzworld.org/gallery/sh...subname=C240_6_Speed_&parentname=W203_C_Class

#3 ·
I am going to purchase some rims, I need to know if I should choose a staggered setup.

What are the benefits of a staggered setup? I will purchase Mercedes Benz 19" Brabus VI Style Rims.

For the Front/Back, what offset should the rims be and what size tires?

Thanks for your help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.