my C is lonely

then they came

Two bad ML protecting the ladies

another shot

Last one

[:)][:D][;)]

See less See more
#2 ·
In that last picture, it looks like that middle C class is leaking some serious coolant.. you might want to get that looked at!!! [}:)] [:D]

Just kidding! Actually, the photos look great, but looks like you are missing a nice Silver C32!! I miss all the fun!!! [:p]

#3 ·
You are funny man..that serious leak is just water, they just wash their car first B4 photo shoot[:)][:D]

Deng, come show yours....we have a tentative Mini Meet on March 20,,,but its not solid yet, since no one is organizing it..if no one to come forward I will do it again but it has to be at LOWES AGAIN.[;)][:p]

#4 ·
Jim, Chula Juana is tooooo far. Make it somewhere in-between and more than 4 cars will show [:p]

#5 ·
But Where???

Mission Valley Hooters, I am too Old for that ..LOL[:D][:D][:D][:p][;)][;)]

#6 ·
RE: But Where???

JimB - 2/24/2004 10:15 AM

Mission Valley Hooters, I am too Old for that ..LOL[:D][:D][:D][:p][;)][;)]
You're never too old for Hooters...! Um.. uh... yeah, they've got great food there or something!!! [}:)][:D]

I agree further north is better, but I'm out for the 20th. I've got stuff going on that day. Dang, I'm starting to sound like I do nothing but work... [:(]

If we can get something together on the 6th of March I'm totally up for it! I'll post in the events section so we can organize something. We definitely need somewhere with parking though and Hooters in Mission Valley doesn't have that.

#8 ·

THE LOWES have plenty Space like this[:)][:D][:p][:p][;)]

#9 ·
I sure will....:)

#11 ·

LMAO! Yeah, so does Qualcomm Stadium!!!
lol, are the gate open on the weekend if there is no event?[:(][8)][:0]

#13 ·

JimB - 2/24/2004 1:27 PM

THE LOWES have plenty Space like this[:)][:D][:p][:p][;)]
Hey Jim, that's because you're the only MB there [:D] I'll hang at Hooters depending on the date you all decide on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.