F/S 11-99 FOUNDATION plate frame, CALI residence only, speeding ticket solution - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 11-05-2002, 02:13 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Nov 2002
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
F/S 11-99 FOUNDATION plate frame, CALI residence only, speeding ticket solution

I have the ultimate speeding ticket solution in CA. I paid $1800 for a lifetime membership into the 11-99 foundation. My only goal was to get the infamous "get out of jail" free license plate frame. The 11-99 foundation is an organization where the members donate money to the families of fallen California Highway Patrol Officers. This is actually a great cause benefiting the families, but for the general public it is actually an unofficial way to get out of speeding tickets on the freeway. Please check out there site. If you go under membership you will notice that the difference between the lifetime membership ($1800) and the annual membership ($500) is that you don't get the license plate frame with the annual membership, meaning the only way to get this plate is to dish out the $1800, like I did. This plate really works I have been stopped doing 95mph on the freeway and the officer just told me to slow down. The great thing about this plate frame is the CHP has to see it since they look at your license plate. Trust me it will pay for itself. I'm only asking $100 for this plate. It only works in California. Please E-mail me if anyone wants this. Check out there site too

http://www.chp1199.org/INDEX2.HTM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 04-27-2005, 12:31 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: 04c230k sport sedan
RE: F/S 11-99 FOUNDATION plate frame, CALI residence only, speeding ticket solution

i am definatly interested. i live in orange county. email me at coaxtdk@hotmail.com and we can talk more
#3 (permalink) Old 05-01-2005, 05:13 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Dec 2003
RE: F/S 11-99 FOUNDATION plate frame, CALI residence only, speeding ticket solution

What was it again that P. T. Barnum said?
#4 (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 04:45 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2004
Vehicle: W203 modified
Send a message via MSN to miroj Send a message via Skype™ to miroj

For $900 I will happily do the speeding for you thus saving both your name and reputation. Please donate $900 to me and I will assure you that everywhere I go I will be speeding on your behalf so that you dont have to.

Modz ... enjoy the difference. www.benzmodz.com
#5 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006, 05:33 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Mar 2006
Send a message via AIM to ibbigdaddy Send a message via Yahoo to ibbigdaddy
i no this is a old post but do you still have it?
#6 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 12:31 PM
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Dec 2006
can i buy this from u?
#7 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 08:59 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

11-99 foundation

Well i did the checking, got the plate and still got a ticket, the chp that got me could give a shit and was on the border line of being an ass, got me for 100 mph. the prices went up for the membership, they are now $5000/$7500 &$10,000, my advise, save your money and apply it to the ticket and another charity!!!! alernative Number two, go and have you a frame made, it will be of the same value, "nothing"
#8 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 10:37 AM

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: E55 ///AMG
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibbigdaddy
Well i did the checking, got the plate and still got a ticket, the chp that got me could give a shit and was on the border line of being an ass, got me for 100 mph. the prices went up for the membership, they are now $5000/$7500 &$10,000, my advise, save your money and apply it to the ticket and another charity!!!! alernative Number two, go and have you a frame made, it will be of the same value, "nothing"
Did you show him the wallet with a special 11-99 badge in it? (The wallet has a place for your ID just opposite the badge. The perfect thing to hand to an officer who has just pulled you over.)

from what I know it's still $1,800 one time fee. $1,200 additional for a spouse who joins simultaneously & fyi the 10K is for silver level membership.

Last edited by JOE55; 12-20-2006 at 11:02 AM.
#9 (permalink) Old 12-31-2006, 01:31 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: May 2004
Vehicle: 1984 300D Turbo 1972 BMW 3.0CS
Send a message via AIM to Veloce300DT
The plate frame is not the only item that comes with membership, theres the 11-99 id holder and some other items that verify that you actually ARE a 11-99 member. If you are using an 11-99 frame w/o membership CHP has the right to fine you BIG TIME.

Nate
1995 E420 DB199 Black Pearl/Orion Gray -17x8 Brabus Monoblock VI/ Eibach Pro/etc........
1992 BMW 525i Alpine White/Ultramarine -Vogtland springs/M-5 interior/etc.....

"The details are not details. They make the product."
-Charles Eames
www.grainedit.com
www.fieri.org
#10 (permalink) Old 01-02-2007, 04:47 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

that is true, but now a days i think the younger chp officers are not really up on the idea behind the plate. You are correct, you get the brass badge and certificate, shirt, tour of the academy, and a couple of other items. I asked my brother what is the policy if he stops a car with 11-99 plates, and he says its up to the individual officer to give a warning, write a lesser ticket, or give them a break. So i guess it depends if they are having a good day or a bad day.

Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz AMG Forums > W202 C36 AMG, C43 AMG